Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grand Opening!!!

Hey all you fast food lovers, haters and whatnot! This is a blog I have been wanting to start for years, yet have not gotten around to doing so. Hoorah for procrastination! However, I am finally glad to sit down and get writing on this.

Fast Fude will be home to reviews of American fast food. I will make comparisons between notable big hitters like McDonalds, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Wendy's, Sonics, etc... as well as taking a gander at their processes, menu, upcoming promotions, quality, service and other stats and figures for my more corporate minded followers.

My first series of reviews will be based around the "Big Two" value menus; McDonalds and Burger King. I will put their items head-to-head over the next couple of weeks.

Expect my first full article later today! See you soon!

-Joe the Fast Foodie


No comments:

Post a Comment