Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blog Redesign Coming!

I've been messing with Photoshop to give this blog a proper theme. I'm kind of tired of the stock crap. Going to customize this puppy by the end of the day today!

Doing some illustration to go along with it. Facial expressions are hard to do, when you're drawing yourself at least. When I'm drawing my other characters, I have no issue.

Also making a Fast Fude blog logo/coin/thingy.

Might have to toss my artwork into illustrator and give it some awesome looking strokes.

Color Scheme will be similar to most Fast Food Restaurants of Red and Golden yellow/orange. Notice most major fast food restaurants use this? There's a reason why.

The colors gold, yellow and orange we relate to the color of fried foods such as Potatoes and fried breaded items. The color of buns and grain oriented foodstuffs are also a golden color. Thus, again, stimulating our hunger.

Red, we associate with Ketchups and other tomato products, also giving it another color scheme we see with most restaurants.

I'm salivating just thinking about the color schemes! Jeez.

Sticking with my no fast food though.

Adding more widgets too. It will be tastefully done unlike some clusterfuck blogs I've frequented.

By the end of the day, expect a new layout!

-Joe the Hipster Graphic Designer Foodie

7 comments: