Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 2: No Fast Food

Auuugggggghhhhh!!!! I swear one of those burgers I ate the other day was undercooked or something. My stomach is still killing me!

I took some Imodium just in case. Hopefully that solidifies me and eliminates any incontinence.

On a brighter note; Today is supposed to be filled with Thunder Storms and pouring rain! I won't be able to go outside and work out!

weather.com for 98597
Cloudy with showers. Thunder possible. High 56F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

How is that supposed to be bright, you ask? Well, I'm dusting off my old hard drive that has my P90X videos. I was thinking about some good old fashion muscle confusion training today. I mean, P90X worked out great for me for 90 days. But nothing could melt off 100+lbs that I needed to lose. But P90X did work. Take a look at my 30-day GIF. It's kinda gross, sorry. THIS WAS FROM OVER A YEAR AGO. Click to view the Animation.



Yeah. But I lost even more since then. See my other entry A new project! for my current body state.

Weighed myself today. 240 even. I've been downing a ton of water the past few days, in lieu of my obvious dehydration from being sick.

In other news, got my 100th follower. I have no idea what to do for them. I said it would be something special. I'll make a video or something! But after I get done being sick of course. I'm in no state to be in front of a camera at the moment.

Ate well this morning. Had fruits, a bagel with some low fat, low calorie creme cheese, and some lean sausage. Mmm. I'm surprisingly full. Took my multivitamins and drank a protein shake on top of it. All of that came out to be just under 800 Calories. I'll snack throughout the rest of the day on celery and carrots. Maybe some broccoli.

Chef Salad for dinner tonight. Of course, tons of water throughout the day.

No biking or anything today. Wish I had the time. Maybe I'll put on a rain jacket and run around the house.

-------------------

Now that that is out of the way; I'll be adding another writer to my blog! My girlfriend Rizzo will be a new addition. Check out her blog at The Rampant Reader !

We will be writing side-by-side. I eventually will add yet another person to my blog, when they're ready to write. I won't quite reveal them yet, but they eat more fast food than I do, and yet look like a twig! Damn them and their fast metabolism!

Anyways, I have a cat in heat that won't quit bothering me, so I'll have to end this entry and go shove her in the kennel. Hormonal cat... Meh.

-Joe the Annoyed Foodie

17 comments:

  1. Good sights man, im the same way but in another sense, ita all about how you see your goal and to always take it babysteps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this seems like a really awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you looked into Insanity? It is a video collection from the same people who did p90x. I have seen a few people who did it and it really helped them lose the weight they wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a blog mate! I'm giving it the ol' follow'n'checkback. Sounds like you're going well on your plan so far - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Skinny Guy- Yes! I have! I had planned on buying them or borrowing them from the Library.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you can do it I can try it too :D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice! I can try it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i also saw an ad for insanity pretty intense.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool blog man! keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm literally posting this from a Burger King.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're inspirational dude, keep up the good work. The pounds will melt off soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you really lose a lot
    so I wish you a chef salad tonight

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job bro.
    You will feel better and better as you start to get more and more towards your goal. You already are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on 100 followers. Damn I should get P90X.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep going man, don't give up!

    ReplyDelete