Friday, March 30, 2012

Awkward Absence: RESOLVED!


Alright, alright. So I've been away for a bit; avoiding fast food for some time. Well; that's not entirely true. I've really been busy with my company; planning an interstate move and getting my head back together after slaving away at a Call Center job dealing with angry iPhone customers who finally realized what pieces of junk their devices were.

Well, now that that's out of the way, I have grand news!

First; I'm moving out of dreary, rainy Seattle and into a sunnier and drier climate. Once there; I will begin my first quest to the elusive In and Out Burger! Once there; I will grace this blog with my review of the 4x4; something I have been meaning to eat for some time. Will I be able to finish it? Who knows? I scarf down Monster Burgers from Hardees/Carl's Jr. well enough (because I'm tubby).

I have also taken to sampling mobile fast food joints, those popular lunch trucks in which many during their work day enjoy.

Also; with new video equipment I am able to bring to you LIVE my exploits in fast foodery. <---- Just added that to my dictionary. Learn it.

So; we will see what the next few weeks brings soon! Stay tuned!

-Joe the Migratory Foodie

No comments:

Post a Comment